Kolbe Catholic College is a coeducational Catholic secondary school, catering for students in Year 7 to Year 12. Our staff works in partnership with students and parents to ensure each student reaches their full potential.
We currently have an enrolment of over 1200 students and welcome applications across all year levels from students and families who wish to become members of our College and community.
To apply for your child to attend Kolbe Catholic College, you are invited to complete an online application form. Due to the demand for places at Kolbe Catholic College, we encourage applications for enrolment into Year 7 to be lodged two years in advance and for all applicants to take note of the College Student Enrolment Procedure.
Please note that all places for Year 7 2024 and Year 7 2025 have been filled and there are currently no vacancies available. Applications received for these year groups will be waitlisted.
Step One: Visit Us
To ensure Kolbe Catholic College is the right fit for your family, we encourage you to visit us. We invite you and your child to join us on a student-led tour to explore our Campus and everything Kolbe has to offer. Bookings are essential.
Our Waitlist Process
- Each year, Kolbe Catholic College offers places to Year 5 students who wish to enter the College in Year 7. The cohort has usually been filled by the end of Term 2, two years prior to commencing.
- The College is unable to accept all students for whom an application is made. Certain criteria, listed below, along with pastoral considerations, are used to select the students to whom an invitation to attend an interview is extended. These guidelines are in accordance with Catholic Education of Western Australia Policy and offers priority as follows:
- Catholic students from Catholic schools with a Parish Priest reference;
- Catholic students from non-Catholic schools with a Parish Priest reference;
- other Catholic students from Catholic schools;
- other Catholic students from non-Catholic schools;
- siblings of non-Catholic students;
- non-Catholic students from Catholic schools;
- non-Catholic students from other Christian denominations;
- other non-Catholic students.
- Students who are unsuccessful in obtaining a position at the College are placed on a waitlist. When a position in the relevant year level becomes available, all applications are reviewed in accordance with the above guidelines and an opportunity to interview will be offered.
- You are welcome to place your child on the College’s waiting list, as casual vacancies do occur from time to time.
- Registering your child on the waitlist does not guarantee an offer of a place. At the conclusion of each year, we will write to you to confirm your child’s continuance on the College waitlist for the following year.